Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault bug

Started by MommyFluffyDuck [2062921] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

MommyFluffyDuck [2062921]

I've been out from my ex-spouse Private Island for over 2 days and never put my money on his vault. But, I have this icon saying that I have 2.3million in my vault, which I'm currently living in a penthouse and i don't have a vault.....and never put any money there.



So... Can somebody check is this a bug, or an error, or something? Tried to move from my shack to penthouse to shack again to penthouse again and still this came up.



[image: imgur.com]
Stewie [1494547]

Please refresh your icons... Preferences > Icon settings > Refresh icons

It's not updating, though, which should be addressed - I've seen reports in the past about this I believe (Maybe a staff member can pass it over to check?), might help if you add in which way you left the property (I.e. kicked out; moved out).
Stewie [1494547]

The issue should still be checked I think, to make sure everything is fine - something with the way you left the property didn't update your icon. As I have seen this being reported in the past, it's not just a one off thing.