Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Content removed

Started by Blitztyk [1849671] on in Graveyard.

52 replies · 686 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Quilogy [2083745]

Okay, so at first, I'm all like, "Wow, this is a very mean and shallow post."

Then I click the first person in the list's profile and lose my shit laughing. Well played.
manic [1554958]

If I had to rate this thread I'd give it a big fat **** all squared to the power of Holy shit...
Evil-Duck [1182047]

If you so much as ****ing breathe Lilly's name again I will ****ing mess you up. She is beautiful inside and out and she DOES NOT want a no name brand like you to talk shit on her. How about you shut your little gob before I shut it for you. I'm 6 ft 2 , 210lb, rate me you bitch, you haven't got the guts. Pick on someone your own size instead of slandering the pretty girls we are LUCKY to have here on TORN. People like you make me ****ing sick.

If you EVER try and pull a stunt like this again you're gonna feel the wrath of the wolf, how very DARE you to speak badly about not only my girl but others.

**Trace excluded, I don't care bout her and hers is prob true

Peace
zakattak418 [1953688]

For real is your life so bad that you have to resort to rating females online you have nothing to do in your life that is better than this

Do yourself and all of us a favor and go out and get a girlfriend

From this post I doubt you can have one but maybe there is a small chance for people like you
Samurai [2098829]

wow, how dare you speak bad about TheLuvlillypink, she is probably the hottest female on torn, you don't have any rights to even utter her name on your filthy vile mouth, you are not worthy, you are now cursed by thy Samurai!
Blitztyk [1849671]

listen here Stewart little, contrary to popular belief i have actually seen one of your photos shared via lone something, if you want to go toe to toe with me irl just say the word. i will school your ass so hard you'll be shitting through that bum chin.

my rates are honest, fair and firm... booty is in the eye of the beholder

deal wiv it
UNCCH [2004267]

Shouldve included pics so we can judge for ourselves as well. But good thread
Evil-Duck [1182047]

You wanna threat me, do it, see if I care, I fought REAL men that can be classified as trained killers in the ring. I've fought off guys twice my size whilst I was behind bars for 18 months eating nothing but prison slop. I think I can handle you.

Keep running your mouth about our precious TORN females and if I ever see Lilly's name leave your mouth again I'll perm bounty you into oblivion, you're gonna wanna quit this god forsaken game after I'm done with you.

Peace