Good news...
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 199 / 199 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 199
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 38 likes ·
I will say this. First, Sharpmid is definitely not my friend nor someone I would want to defend. Yes, I have known him through the game for quite a while, and we have spoken, argued, sometimes agreed on things, sometimes … - SeaLion [250755]
· 26 likes ·
I don't see what the problem with the video is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ - Champion [1927067]
· 22 likes ·
Dumbest shit i've ever read, you've been RL harassing people for as long as ever... Here are two examples in the past few days... literally takes one look in discord servers to see how much of a boner you get …
Mentioned in this thread
WHY?
who is he?
Yeah... good point.
Because of his videos.
Check faction discussion.
Good Riddance!
rip...
#ColleteForStaff 1st sharpmid dude is next may the power of pokemon be with you [image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
I didn't realise Christmas came around so early this year. Thanks Santa!
yeah you can call me santa :P
I clicked it.
Was due to the video where he called collete some names
Shame when people can dish it out but not take it
I recognize that link....
Clicked at and confirmed! R+
RIP
Place in hall of fame reserved for you
Well Done Staff!
Mentions: Good news...
Thank you~ Auntie Collete