the round has not ended like its suppose to... I think we might need an admin to end it manually.
Final earth
Started by -TheEnforcer- [891646] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
the round has not ended like its suppose to... I think we might need an admin to end it manually.
Passing up to check
Nvm that... I was still logged in on mobile and could see everything like normal... all I had to do was log out lol