Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LSD overdoes

Started by Kill-bot [1994472] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Kill-bot [1994472]

Hi

I m not sure if it is me only or what but I have been overdosing on lsd Everytime.

OD once I m ok with it, OD again when I take lsd again after drug cool down I am still ok with it, OD again on lsd after drug cool down is over..I start to discuss this but everyone is like can happen. OD again seems to me like a bug/issue. Last 4 LSD taken 4 overdose. This is far fetched and I have been rehabing Everytime I overdose. Plz check once if there is some bug, or if it just my bad luck.

I do hope I won't overdose on my next 4 LSDs, but if I m doing something wrong also, please advise
Stewie [1494547]

Nah, there's nothing wrong.

Overdosing, and addiction are both separate, so rehabbing won't prevent it. You're just having an unlucky streak.
Hanamichi [2012356]

its just up to luck really, from my own experience LSD seem to have a higher chance to OD compared to the other drugs. ive taken Vicodin and Xanax and i havent seen an OD from them for several months but when i started using LSD in just 1 week ive OD 3 times.
dunmugmeh [538353]

I tend to rehab once every 2 weeks. Overdosing on LSD 3 times during that time can happen easily for me. It does have a high od rate.