Recently in my events it says you have purchased core. I am a donator but I havent purchased anything recently. What is core and did I buy it? Thanks
Core
Started by glipglop [2091432] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Recently in my events it says you have purchased core. I am a donator but I havent purchased anything recently. What is core and did I buy it? Thanks
It actuallly says you have purchased a membership to core
Core is the fourth Middleweight gym. You purchased a membership to use that Gym.
as above, Core is a gym membership.
I am an idiot. Im sorry I wasted your time.