*cough* Discord *cough* Skype *cough* Literally any app/site that you can make group convos in *cough*
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
*cough* Discord *cough* Skype *cough* Literally any app/site that you can make group convos in *cough*
No need to be bitter, there are other threads :) You may know what they are on about
The locals are getting rattled :/ Best not spook them further. Is this a prefferable outcome Hcom? Runic?
I want to join the club! Thanks Obama!/^o^
Denied
Lol, you disliked my post for trying to be helpful and offering a better alternative than a public forum?
Clearly a sarcastic remark... i'm leaving now, bye bye
He did the same to me! Bloody hell! I'm so upset now and have tears going down my cheeks so Im going to yell to me mum and dad about it and let them know senor Sanchez is a meanie... Thanks Obama! ;-;
If it were sarcasm, they wouldn't be legitimately good suggestions...
I'm confused. I'll blame this thread (and the half time entertainment at SB lii) on the facebook generation.
edit: I'll give Justin this...it didn't look like he was lip synching in the first song. I had to go kill myself (went and had a smoke) when that song ended so missed the rest.