47 replies · 314 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
MimeFaceKiller[1518389]
· 4 likes · Before you can adjust your current loan of $925,000,000you must pay the $46,250,000 in fees that are owed using the box below. So if I paid the 46.25 mill the loan is wiped? I like this idea
SporkMonkey[2065017]
· 4 likes · OP, this thread is exactly what's wrong with society today - failure to take responsibility for ones actions. There were plenty of people here that tried to help you, but you just want the devs to erase your debt. Just …
ToxicMonkeyMZC[712861]
· 3 likes · The loan amount and interest are explicitly set out so there should not be any confusion: [image: i.gyazo.com] It tells me what my current loan is and what fees are owing. Simples.
Are you sure you didn't just pay off the weekly fees, rather than the actual loan amount? You're charged a percentage, each week that you have a loan out.
Yes I understand this but with out knowing how much their is to pay how am I ment to know how much that loan is at I could just as easily stop playing this game so it should tell me the full amount not just what my loan was that misleading to people and could go on for ever.
So their for my point being they can't expect people to believe what their paying and should specifi the full amount so they can choose if they want to come back you can't bullshit me and tell me they don't know if you started again or not.
This being my point I don't care about stats in this game I can happily start again and rick being fedded then paying them five times what the loan is that utter bullshit.
I'm not sure what issue you are having, to be honest. I currently have a loan of $5,000,000 out. Here's what I see...
> Before you can adjust your current loan of $5,000,000 you must pay the $250,000 in fees that are owed using the box below.
It tells me, before I can adjust the loan of $5,000,000 that I took out, I must pay the $250,000 in fees. I cannot pay back, or increase my loan, before paying those interest fees.
Well their you go genius like I said now follow close here you take aloan you get interest after a week or you get hosped.
Specifically stating that the amount of interest does not accumulate to your loan or it would say now listen. Here
It also specifically said what I took out plus the weeks interest I played the interest and the loan then it says you have the same amount owing straight after you played the so called loan this in my case don't know about yous but that is blackmail.
It did not state that I owed like six times what my loan was or any other amount.
So I'm asking for the loan to be cleared as I played what it said the amount is its none of your guys importants but the creators and myself and yous are all ass kisses anyway so it seems to me that I just go on to another account I don't give a stuff.
I'm assuming you took a loan out, before you decided to go inactive between August - September, 2016? So, that's at least 75 weeks of accumulated interest. Share a screenshot of your loan page here, if you think there's a problem, and staff will deal with it. But, it's likely you've simply returned to a huge amount of unpaid debt - which you haven't fully paid off yet.
Nothing here is irrelevant... You haven't told us how much it wants you to pay, or how much your loan actually is. I've offered my help, to tell you what's (most-likely) happened, and you aren't having it. If your problem, is not with the required fees, or how much your loan is, it's just you complaining that you've came back to a huge amount of debt (75 + weeks worth), that is much higher than what you took out, then there's no bug, or issue here. You took the loan out, you have to pay the interest, plus the original loan amount back. Nothing will be done about that, and your loan won't be cleared.
That's what I'm saying don't try and turn this around you can't I'm right and your wrong fix it or give me someone that's knows what their talking about like me.
I can't screen shot because it does not say this being my problem and me making it the creators for blatant money making for the pocket of the designers
Dude, no-one knows what you're saying. You created this bug report, and you should explain yourself. I'm trying to understand, which is why a screenshot would help. Don't take out a loan, and then go inactive for over a year, and then blame the game because you don't want to pay it back. You have up to 4 weeks to pay the fees, after that Duke will start taking them himself via mugging you. That's how it works.