Planing to attack Duke, some one want to joint?
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Planing to attack Duke, some one want to joint?
No one will help you because they are afraid of him
Well if we are a nice grup we will have a chance
Ask big bro bagger he take him easy
Bring me in
I will join in.
I would like to join for my missions sake
I just got this mission
I am ready for an attack on Duke
I got the mission too
i need to beat him..i know a bunch of ppl that will help..we gotta get organized
22:00 tct today feb 16th