Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke loans

Started by Transendence [1640153] on in Bugs & Issues.

47 replies · 314 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Transendence [1640153]

Yes I know this but it should have stated how much the loan was at. and not what I took out if you have never been their then you have know idea what I'm saying but the ones that rite the code.

is what I'm trying to say now do you understand
Stewie [1494547]

What you took originally took out, is what your loan is at. The interest fees are 2.5% of that, every week. If I take out a loan of $5,000,000, I will be charged $125,000 for every week that I have that loan out - so, if I don't pay the fees back for 4 weeks, I'd have to pay back (in total) $5,500,000. The interest fees, must be paid back, before you can pay back the loan (so, separate payments).

When you visit the Loan page, it tells you: Before you can adjust your current loan of X-amount you must pay the Y-amount in fees that are owed using the box below. In this example, X is how much you took out, Y is how much you have to pay on top of that.

It tells you exactly what you need to pay back - there's no bug, or issue here then.
Transendence [1640153]

Yes their is I payed a lot money to that loan.

Wait let's put it this way.

You take a loan then pay it back or not.

Being that I didn't pay it back for awhile then payed what was originally taken out.

But then it resets it self so im paying it of again is what I'm saying then if I pay back what I just payed again this making it twice will it keep resetting till the loan and interest is played off.

Its not flipping rocket science mate.
TheChechen [1649392]

I will send you a box of tissues, keep crying

edit: where is cheb!? we are all calling for cheb! lol....cheb will sort this all out
SporkMonkey [2065017]

OP, this thread is exactly what's wrong with society today - failure to take responsibility for ones actions.

There were plenty of people here that tried to help you, but you just want the devs to erase your debt. Just have this thought in the back of your mind, as you spit on the assistance players tried to give - maybe you should restart.
Transendence [1640153]

No i haven't done anything I stated that it specificly doesn't show how much you have to pay back I can do this all day just because I know I'm right.

Their being I can't screenshot shot it because its the same as everyone elses if they had a lone.and in this case their for tell me where you live and your pH number and well your at it your password dumb shit this ain't fake money .
Thundem [1866723]

If you only pay what was originally taken out it gets you nowhere. With the interest adding on weekly even if you miss a month you get get to the point of owe millions more. Plus when you get a loan Duke explains it all in black and white for what is owed.

You are currently borrowing $18,000,000 from Duke. To pay back this loan or increase it, use the boxes below.

You are being charged $450,000 (2.5% of your loan) per week

So here is a tip for the game and RL, don't borrow for money if you don't want to read the fine print about the fees.

Also please learn the correct use of 'their
pronoun1.a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun (dictionary.com)

Transendence [1640153]

Your missing the point it doesn't tell you how much you owe in interest which as in what I remember its stated as part of a loan but they still tell you how much that is . Duh morons learn something would yous.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I've restarted zero times. I've also never had to worry about Duke beating me down for an unpaid loan. So...

SporkMonkey - 2

Transendence - 0



Hey, good luck with those beat downs when staff tells you they won't erase your loan. LOL
Transendence [1640153]

Yes you have pork monkey. Probably not loan wise. But you and I know what I said.

I don't care if they don't clear it..

But for future reference try showing the whole loan at once.

Oh know wait it your guys loan so you would know man I'm stupid.

And also have a time deletion on accounts this clearing up space and making it less crowded but I'm stupid rite what do I know.

Peace people I'm finished you showed that yous have no intelligence at all how did yous even manage to make this game was it money.

Drop mic.
elie350 [2065964]

From what i understood.

What you are saying is that You paid an amount and then the same amount didn't disappear from your loan (what you owe duke).

Correct?

But what you are also saying in the quoted post is that it isn't telling you how much interest you have to pay.



So what i think happened (in the case there is no bug) is that you paid the interest and then when you refreshed the page, it appeared to you that you still have to pay the same amount. Maybe your interest was equal to your initial loan and because you paid the interest, it isn't showing up on duke loan page anymore.

Maybe that's what made you get confused.

It's just a hypothesis.
Transendence [1640153]

Yahoo that's right this wasnt for a bugg issue it was pure speculation on how the loan was shown in this case how it doesnt . So for who ever goes down this road don't expect to see the the full amount you owe.
elie350 [2065964]

I think he is on your last frame.

What i was trying to say (i don't know if he understood) is that he paid the interest without noticing that he paid the interest and now he only see the last fram from the video you uploaded.

It's just a hypothesis but if there was a bug i'm sure the admins can see it by accessing his cash flow (something like this) but i doubt there is a bug.