So I just logged back in after a few years of not playing and I was wondering what kind of company would be good for me to work at while I get used to the game again. I'm currently just a brain surgeon, but need to start making more money. Any tips wold be helpful!!
Job Suggestions
Started by TheMozis [856269] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
So I just logged back in after a few years of not playing and I was wondering what kind of company would be good for me to work at while I get used to the game again. I'm currently just a brain surgeon, but need to start making more money. Any tips wold be helpful!!
What are your stats (work)?
I'm not sure if they're any good or not. I haven't played in years and never really even knew how to play in the first place. Haha
- Manual labour 29,098
- Intelligence 55,403
- Endurance 34,554
Your stat is actually good enough to get a job in most companies. Its a matter of which perks you want. Sweet shops give cans and candies, strip clubs and fitness centers are great for gym gains. Its up to you whether you want to build wealth or battle stats.
Oh. I was always under the impression that I had terrible stats. Haha. Is there a way to see the perk lists of the various companies?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=15940736&b=0&a=0
Also - have a look in the Bulletin thread in the main forums - it has the Private Security company and the Mining Corporation specials there!
GL! :)
While you were inactive, your combat stats didn't change, but it sounds like you were working in the hospital the whole time, so your work stats would have continued to grow every day. They aren't super high or anything, but they are certainly decent and will get you a job in most company types. There may be a few that need higher stats, and of course individual companies can't hire you if they are already full, but for the most part, you can find a type of company you want to work in, start asking around, and you'll get a job in that kind of company.
You should have loads of job points that you can use to build stats if you were in hospital for years of inactivity.