Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winter Newsletter!

Started by Ultrareign [1992238] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ultrareign [1992238]

I saved it for a warring session and have gone to redeem the 250 energy but I haven't got the email from torn regarding the newsletter I come back onto torn to resend the letter waited for the 15 minutes and still have no email.

Can this be looked at thanks.