Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Bails

Started by Thundem [1866723] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Thundem [1866723]

Just got my 500th bail. Only cost me $46,691,887, an average of $93,384.

How much did it cost you for the 500 bails?
Queequeg [1602158]

When I was bailing for the award, I think I spent less then 10 K per bail, sometimes less than 1 K. I used to refresh the Jail page and bail out 1 day old players in jail for shoplifting jackets or copying DVDs.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

PITA that one, remember the good feel of being done with wearing out F5.

Anytime the kiddies are on school holiday is a good time to go after this.