What about an option to cancel your flights? You could cancel, and the plane would turn around. It would take you the same time you have been flying to get back. Maybe even have a fee for doing it. I know there have been a few times I'd love to have that option.
Flight Cancellation
Started by Maltheal [577318] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
What about an option to cancel your flights? You could cancel, and the plane would turn around. It would take you the same time you have been flying to get back. Maybe even have a fee for doing it. I know there have been a few times I'd love to have that option.
Guess I'm the only one that wishes this
I kind of want to wait and see what travel 2.0 brings first... There's already a crapload of system changing updates planned and way delayed, this would just be an entire overhaul of the current flying system as is delaying other updates (like travel 2.0, crimes 2.0 and more) even more than they already are.
I think you should be able to have your own personal plane turned around if you wished, but not with commercial airlines since you dont own the aircraft.
This has been suggested a few times, and if I remember correctly the response has usually been what Harley mentioned, they're working on Travel 2.0 already, and we'll have to wait and see what that brings us.