So, I never crashed until I hit Class A and now I've crashed three times, losing a total of 7 upgrades, thereby making my Aston Martin not very good. I have 2 racing points and so now can't make more points to re-upgrade my car. Am I just stuck? Can I start over at Class E somehow and do it differently? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
So, I never crashed until I hit Class A and now I've crashed three times, losing a total of 7 upgrades, thereby making my Aston Martin not very good. I have 2 racing points and so now can't make more points to re-upgrade my car. Am I just stuck? Can I start over at Class E somehow and do it differently? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Go work at a mech shop where you can trade job points for racing points
Stay at least long enough to get your car fixed and about 40 or 50 reserve points or better yet long enough to upgrade a second car and get some reserve points (unless you're just here for the merits, then just get yourself back on track with the Aston)
Cool. Thanks. I guess I'll keep plugging away with my Aston. I saved a ton of points for Class A, so I upgraded a lot right away, not realizing I should save some points in case of crashing. Having never crashed before, that seemed reasonable. Now not so much.
Crash is like OD...you can spent months without crashing and them get 2 or 3 in 2 or 3 days. Its randow, it hapens