When I volunteered at trump tower to phone bank, I walked around Manhattan with my MAGA hat. Went to a bar I love in west Village. Waitress prodded me over the hat but didn't disrespect me though I could tell she disagreed.
I went to take a piss.
2 dudes approached me in the ****ing bathroom. But they were vets. Based ****ers asked to take a pic with me. I kept pissing but turned and smiled. We chatted a bit, they complimented my hat, I complimented them for their service.
Then some older guy came in and approached me. Turns out he was a father of a vet and we chatted for a while and he thanked me for wearing the maga hat in NYC. Strange but welcome.
When walked around Washington square park, all the ****ing libby soy boys gave me weird looks and whispered shit to each other. I just kept strutting like Vince McMahon.