I just found an item called ''Love Juice'' I never heard about it could somebody give me an explanation?
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16034384&b=0&a=0 This is literally at the top of the forums.
I just found an item called ''Love Juice'' I never heard about it could somebody give me an explanation?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16034384&b=0&a=0
This is literally at the top of the forums.
Mentions: The Love Juice.
Yeah im ****ing stupid
Just saw it
But still thanks tho
Your report has been sent.
Virtually a duplicate thread as shown above
We need a "Mr MaGoo Juice"...
There is already a thread for this topic, you can continue discussing it in the other one.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16034384&b=0&a=0
this one will go to grave
Mentions: The Love Juice.