Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing xanax

Started by Windfire [1974358] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Windfire [1974358]

I just bought 10 xanax from a bazaar about 6 minutes ago and it is not in my inventory. I do not have screenshots, but if you could check what happened I'd appreciate it.



Thanks and thank you for this amazing game. I love everything about it. You guys are awesome.
Windfire [1974358]

16. but i think i had 16 before, and i took 8,600,000 out of my vault to buy the xannies and spent almost all of that (8.44 or something) on 10 xan, so it can't be vicos. good idea though, thanks
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

This. ^^

Clarification: Vicodin and Xanax have a similar item appearance so some people list both Vicodin and Xanax in their bazaar for the same price and put the Vicodin at the top whilst putting Xanax waaay down at the bottom. A sneaky way to get some cash from a few unsuspecting players that don't double check what they are buying.
Windfire [1974358]

Oh!!!! I will check whose bazaar it was. If I fell for it, cool trick! I'm impressed.I remember which faction the person was in, I think. Maybe I can ask them when I figure out who it was
Windfire [1974358]

Ok, I think I figured out who it was. I'll ask her. Who knows, maybe she will tell me if that is the case. lol good thing I didn't buy 100
Windfire [1974358]

I figured it out!!! You were both right. It was Hedas and I checked his bazaar and he is selling vico for the same price as his xan! Thanks for helping me figure it out. Lesson learned.
Windfire [1974358]

lol, why? does he do this a lot? Either way, good for him. And like I say, I got away pretty cheap. I could have been taken for much much more.
Windfire [1974358]

No. I never buy mug. I simply did not remember who it was, and I thought I had seen your name or something similar recently, and I thought it was someone from relentless. In addition, considering your faction, I probably could not mug you if I tried.
oraN [1778676]

I once took out enough money for 200 xanax off my company because I saw the market listing for 840k while bazaar listing was for 750k OMFG I almost bought them, but I saw the xanax listed on the same page and I panic stopped and bought the Real 200 xanax (for science of course) and mugged the guy, to my surprise he didn't have mug protection on.