Hey I've been gone for a few years now I'm back. What's happened to Clansdancer?
About this thread
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 54
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 12 likes ·
Since no one else answered the Clansdancer question... [image: i.imgur.com] - TJSims [9972]
· 9 likes ·
idk who you are and why you're on my blacklist as 'mugmugmug' but i made a couple million mugging you last year.. so.. this is awkward. hi. - oraN [1778676]
· 8 likes ·
Yeah M16 u need to piss off straight into the ducks mouth. the duck loves piss. EDIT: LOL LOL LOL - Evil-Duck disliked your post I'm back
Hey I've been gone for a few years now I'm back. What's happened to Clansdancer?
Welcome back.
Whomst'd are you?
Sorry, who's this?
I remember him, she quit!
she retired according to my uncle war dog
Wow so many high levels around now. Is 100 still the max level?
yes
and there are 100 lvl 100's
Yes, it is. Although there's been a rumor going around involving the fortune teller that 100 is not the max level.
and that a special kitty by the name of meow-_- will past level 100
And the addiction that is Torn strikes again, welcome back!
It's a whole new world! Welcome back. Whoever you are.
you must be bored as **** to log on after a few years haha, i remember ur name and the h5 on gf pic
Piss off
Peace
Welcome back, please don't leave. oh by the way how much are you in debt?
Yeah M16 u need to piss off straight into the ducks mouth. the duck loves piss.
EDIT:
LOL LOL LOL
- Evil-Duck disliked your post
I'm back
Mentions: I'm back
XD yea have a few weeks off work
I can't believe you are still here after all this time
Forums are full of retards now, we refer to them as the 'knob squad'