Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Malformed Response

Started by CapturerHulkmad [1904837] on in Bugs & Issues.

47 replies · 632 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MaxManus [834584]

You have been credited with 25 energy for a failed attack the same time as I refilled. Nice thought, but how someone manage to time it between my attacks to when I refilled did not give me the 25E back

the attack page was on https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack - and not the one with ID and verify code or whatever it after earlier
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

All that have been logged have been refunded thanks.

There was a DB issue, we've made a temporary fix while we search for the cause.
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

Been credited for the wasted E But was told to report this issue in here so here are the issues I was having today.

This page (

https://www.torn.com/

) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version.
Malformed responses Attacks time out and then I'm hosped causing med Cd time to rise affecting chains the whole attack system seems screwed at the moment.