Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can someone please help?

Started by EJTheFreelancer [2083781] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

EJTheFreelancer [2083781]

You have probably heard of him before, Kosbee I mean. He has been threatening me and constantly hospitalizing me, giving me only one option which is to join his company and never gain any pay, with my only reward being that he will quit attacking me. However, I want to play the game. I feel like I should just give up, and I know that Kosbee is most likely joking, but for me it almost hurts me every time I get on and see that he has places multiple bounties for huge prizes on me and that he has also left me in the hospital. I'm not making any of this up, so please, PLEASE JUST HELP ME! I want to play this game and not feel worthless, but I can't play when I'm basically no longer allowed to. Someone, ANYONE, just help me at least a bit!
Kayla [2031661]

I sure haven't heard of him, and I don't blame you for not wanting to join a 0 star farm. Just block him, ignore him, and don't give him any attention. 10k bounties are tiny, not huge prizes. When you get hosped, med out and carry on. The bounties aren't very big, so you don't have to let it affect your play. He'll get bored when he realizes he isn't getting anywhere. All making this thread does is let him know that trying to get under your skin is working.
Lapicide [2049056]

EJ is clearly trying to profit off me. I put the bounties on him because he was trying to attack my spouse. He is just trying to play the victim here because he is new to the game and needs money. I have no reason to hospitalize him at all.
Lapicide [2049056]

**** OFF, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I CAN NO LONGER PLAY THE ****ING GAME ANYMORE BECAUSE I WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME. I HAVE NO ****ING TIME AT ALL FOR SOMEONE AS WORTHLESS, WEIRD, AND POINTLESS AS YOU, KOSBEE.

This was one letter a received from him because I put the bounties on him which were placed for a valid reason.
Tyrion [1967379]

Don't give up, he's wasting his E on you, just keep training your stats instead ;)

Plan ahead and keep a few tabs open, to quickly med out and do your thing
dunmugmeh [538353]

When you are new to this game you should not pick arguments with other players you should develope your account. Train. Earn merits to strengthen your character etc.

Dont argue. It is literally a waste of time.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Yes. But so many dont realise that arguing is just meanginless spam. It doesnt do anything to make your gameplay any better.

Over the years a lot of players have started arguments with me and you look at some of them and think why is this person even doing this? He should be better than this but they obviously arent.

Some people think arguing is a competitive sport.
Wavecrest [1989660]

Maybe they need a debate forum, with interesting topics for them to discuss various issues back and forth on, with a set of rules for logical arguments. With topics like what color would the best field mouse plushie be?

I know I used to participate in debate team when I was in school.

Now I feel old!
dunmugmeh [538353]

I feel old as well. But with age you gain wisdom. Though i have noticed quite a lot of the whiners who play this game are adults, i would hate to see what is going on in their tiny little minds ....

Maybe some of them have a superiority complex and like to pick fights because they think they can throw their weight around.

Maybe some of them think that spamming is a way of marking their territory to show they are superior?

Actions speak louder than words and a lot of loud mouths dont seem to do much of anything. They just get a few billion stats think they have made it and then start spamming away.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

The Right and honorable Original Poster is reminded of his faction page :


The Hall Of Retribution is a former HoF Faction with several members playing together for many years. THOR demands excellence from all members and in return strives to deliver excellence to all members through help, support and knowledge in a fun atmosphere driven by the passion for Torn in order to overcome any obstacle in Torn.

We Train, We Chain, We cause Pain!


Mess with one of us. Mess with all of us.


As a forum dweller one feels obliged to inform the Original Poster of this thread and member of the above faction that perhaps his faction friends should put into action the words displayed.