Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temp weapon merits

Started by Scotty [531427] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

fling [44480] ×1

Scotty [531427]

Do they increase the length smokes/flash/sero last? Or all temps time for that matter?

And would you say it worth having merits on them? More effective longer lasting(if the case) seems like maybe only good for warring.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

They don't increase temp times, they increase damage & accuracy on stuff like bricks, trouts etc.

So no it's not worth it.
JustJanet [911066]

I hate that mission! Now that I've said that, I will get it tomorrow. I usually try to beat the person up to no points left and then fling the trout at him. It almost always takes a few tries at least.