Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BOYCOTT!

Started by Flak [2091491] on in Company Discussion.

12 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Company 70679 ×1 Abdullah [2063435] ×1

Flak [2091491]

A space for players to put forward companies/directors who they believe do not deserve their respective income/workers"

Please be clear about why you think the company/director deserves to be boycotted.

Keep everything within the rules,

Flaming, spamming and encouraging either of these is clearly not cool.

I have one to add :p

---------------------

Post below and the ones that get the right responses will be added here :)

If you wish to remain anonymous, I will consider posting for you, Message me,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This company, That i would like to boycott is Run by a notorious "Player".

He takes things very seriously and constantly asks for trouble, Doing things like..

-Threatening whole factions to get to an individual, based on a personal feud..

-Purposefully trying to get people to quit the game..

-Making agreements, breaking the trust and then denying and bountying any who challenge his lies

I am all for scamming, mugging and the clever cons. There is however an "honorable way" and a "dishonorable way"

This dude blurs the lines, So here is my caution to any players that wish to work for him.... Don't

Director - https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2063435#/?_k=2gw0in

Company - CLIMAXXXED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentions: Abdullah [2063435] · Company [70679]

Flak [2091491]

Must be great at the top, So few who can try to impose their will on ya :) , I concur, but for at least 9-12 months, he out-guns me. Till then i am restricted to tactics other than..."pew pew" ... but there is plenty of that too x
-Zen-Bitch- [132376]

By any means necessary! I know bullying if awful, especially lower level people, and it makes it so difficult to gain levels and such...one of the great things about this game is that there are very few rules. Which also makes for some issues... it there is such a thing as going overboard with the bullshit. I say those people need "karma" to come and pick their asses.
Efilfokcis [2094173]

I couldnt agree more DarkAnglicBish, i have been his latest full time target, i am not defenseless but compared to someone that far ahead i have no options. so i just sit in the hospital all day. i love the lack of rules but one would hope perhaps social karma would kick in at some point. Do you all want a game where no new players ever make it anywhere and quit due to a few inappropriate ... ummm... "people" like this?Just let the game stagnate and die? seems like a poor decision to me.
Mlkey [1915577]

ok , so why are you getting bullied ? Have you asked the person why there are bulling oyu ? or tried to solve the problem ?
Flak [2091491]

Not bullied, Targeted,. :) His reasons given were along the lines of. " doesn't like my attitude" and i "refused to admit i was wrong", .i have often spokem peaceably, but tbh, he hasn't the option for resolution now, even if he wanted to. Far too much has been done, with very little response from myself :) though i have now responded more harshly.

Edit, ^^^^^ Efil being targeted was an attempt to get at me, he has done nothing :)
MadApples [480159]

Well your attitude did suck, but that's all you have done. Ive been considering moving on, your lack of aggression bored me, its like picking a fight with a hot dog when you should simply feed it to a homeless man instead.

I know you did not make me bord on purpose, your not that smart, but you did nonetheless.

When you picked a fight with me, I had assumed we where going to go at eachother, instead you simply stood there while I reacted. Not sure of your reasons, stupidity, cowerdness? Or perhaps you are simply trying to befriend me, I don't care really.

Becouse im not a bullie, Im going to move on, I have a hard time attacking a player who do not hit back, simply harmless, bark is bigger than the bite.

Safe journeys, I'm out.

Ps. There is always an option, it simply takes a good person to see it is all. ;)