Got no one below 200 days, but if possible, I nominate EwokVillage for the Battle Stats rank.
204 days old, was about to hit 1.5m total at the start of the month, great hit counts so far in PT-C, enough to grant a spot in F despite the low stats and some fierce competition. Not spoonfed, he's a self made, hard working player.
I, leader of Cryxtopia, nominate:
1. Copper_Feit [2098405]
2. B4b4_Yaga [2096014]
3. Sumonodozo [2101999] (she'd be exactly 10 days old on the 19th, so I hope she's qualified).
They all will be competing in the Battle Stat Rank.
Mentions:
B4b4_Yaga [2096014]
· Copper_Feit [2098405]
· Sumonodozo [2101999]
You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2018/02/164:26:48 AM
I am the leader of Phoenix Rising for 6 months now, (currently guest hitting), I would like to nominate, Lukeey [2100326], Level 14, a very young player, but full of the passion for the faction life. He is always ready to gym train and chain with the rest of us, he is soaking up all the guides and is a huge team player, which is what I always search for in faction mates. All in all a very hard working player and I am glad he is on my team. He would like to participate in the respect challenge.
He is also guest hitting for a 10K chain. But he has been in Phoenix Rising since day 1, he has 14 days of PR faction life.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=15222#/?_k=bi6b9y
Mentions:
Lukeey [2100326]
UPDATE
1. Both events (battle stat rank and respect gained) will be running in the competition2. ALL nominees will be able to participate in their chosen area3. Clarification about battle stat rank- participants ONLY submit their RANK, not their actual STATS
Supernova leader is currently offline but I've been mentoring three extremely promising prospects myself and have been running an in-faction training competition which ends this Sunday. Perfect timing so they'll be straight into another incentive to GET HENCH and fulfill the potential they're already showing! I'm nominating all three in the battle stats rank category:
Since starting only 85 days ago and joining Supernova a month ago,
Tyrech has shown a dedication to training I've rarely seen. A keen self-learner who studies training methodology in meticulous detail, I honestly will not be surprised if he becomes one of the strongest "stats for age" players in Torn. As a genuinely new account rather than a restart or being spoonfed, this will prove no mean feat.
At a mere 55 days old,
Eleanito has already spent 45 of those with Supernova. Super active and already leading in one category of our in-house training comp, she's keen to show the rest of Torn what she can do and amaze the wider population in the same way she's stunned her faction. She's even prepared to set alarms in the middle of the night in order not to waste any precious natural E. Be warned, challengers!
With a name like
y0l0swag, you could be forgiven for thinking this player might be a brainless idiot with the sartorial elegance of a janitor in toilet cleaning attire. Not so! Younger even than Eleanito at a tiny 49 says old, he's only level 13 and not even able to fly yet. But who cares about flying when you can watch the beer and lollipop markets as closely as he does, already self reliant for his growing Xanax intake.
Mentions:
Eleanito [2095135]
· Swaggy [2095726]
· Tyrech [2091318]
You can be really proud indeed to have such a player on your team!
[image: gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]
Well I nominated him before he was in federal... & I dont see how it affects you either way..
The news I have received is that he received love Juice from a friend sharing the same Wifi.... So a simple mistake really.
Still nothing to do with you & does not change the fact that he is a great chainer..
Actuariolam you may as well pull The-Anonymous from the comp, he ****ed up..... He'll be behind either way.....
Cheers mate
Black Rose Cartel is proud to nominate Xanaam [2095559] for the Respect category. 51 days old, 32 days in faction.
Reasons: Our faction recently had a very difficult territory war in which we were being invaded by a much more powerful force. Xanaam jumped onto the wall 28 times, when it was certain to result in hospitalization. She also cleared some enemies off the wall even though, as I said, we were fighting a powerful adversary. For a 51 day old player, that's pretty damn amazing.
Mentions:
Xanaam [2095559]
Now read that in your head with a Morgan Freeman voice.
Nominating one more of our awesome members who will be representing ViN: glucas [2092215].
79 days old, and 70 days with us. From the get go he's been one of our top chain participants, often surpassing some of our more experienced members. He's also a great bloke, friendly, respectful, but still out for blood. Glad to have him onboard.
I'm looking forward to seeing our 3 members compete in this. Thanks for hosting.
I have a question regarding the battle stats rank comp. How will the starting and ending rank be confirmed and verified? Screenshot? Or something to do with pulling from the API or something?
I nominate
Ninjanick420. At this point in time he is 50 days old, of which 50 were spent in faction.
I didn't realize we took him out of the dating pool that early on, lol...
Mentions:
Ninjanick420 [2095878]
Category?
Hi. I want to enlist in competition Xpertiza and Nightwish. They are new and copetitive players of our romanian comunity. They are powerfull and super active players and I trust they will do the best to win this competition. We are RL friends and we teach them and try to make them better players than oldest one (from our faction). Good luck everyone and lets make a fair competition and the best will win!
Category: battlestats
I approve what my faction member says :)
Idk if this would count but its close to starting
Category battle stats
So.......?
Battle stats, yes. That's the one. My apologies.