I know it's slow, but after 920 days I have finally unlocked the SSL. Thank you to all the people who helped me out and who didn't bug me too much about it (I know it isn't optimal stats-wise, but I don't care). I can now focus on growing my stats in a balanced way and continue playing my laid-back style. Next goals, 10m in all 4 stats, finishing all education, and owning a private yacht!
SSL unlocked
Started by Glimph [1950707] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 57
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Congrats OP, despite my personal preference to popping drugs like candy, it's still an achievement. R+ - Glimph [1950707]
· 1 likes ·
I saved up in advance. No DPs, no energy cans, etc for some time. It's annoying how you have to spend 25e at a time though. It means I can't burn the 10e I have before I go to bedwithout …
I know it's slow, but after 920 days I have finally unlocked the SSL. Thank you to all the people who helped me out and who didn't bug me too much about it (I know it isn't optimal stats-wise, but I don't care). I can now focus on growing my stats in a balanced way and continue playing my laid-back style. Next goals, 10m in all 4 stats, finishing all education, and owning a private yacht!
Can't wait for your newspaper article on getting there
Only kidding
nobody cares about SSL
Congrats OP, despite my personal preference to popping drugs like candy, it's still an achievement. R+
Congrats!! Glad to know I'm no longer the newest member.. =)
Got the money for it? Took me like a year after I unlocked it to buy membership.
I saved up in advance. No DPs, no energy cans, etc for some time.
It's annoying how you have to spend 25e at a time though. It means I can't burn the 10e I have before I go to bedwithout first switching gyms.
Do you have the merit from finding stuff in the dump? That's what I would do if I did not feel like switching gyms.
only losers train in SSL.
Nice dude !
Sweet achievement! Congratulations
grats, I hope you have some other goals aside from stats then. If you want to compete with xannie users you have to pop mad cans /fhc but I'm sure you know that.
Congrats now that you unlocked SSL start balancing your stats.
Yup, now I'm using the Xanax I can, until I get my achievement (I hardly used any), using the job points I've saved up at a furniture company to train while using as much happiness as possible in order to balance my stats.
Get a job where you can swap job points for energy.
All the little extra energy you dont waste before logging off will add up over the years and make you stronger faster.
Im waiting to use up my Xanax until I reach the stat cap...but Im working on xtc merit