Book Item
Started by Clok [2010972] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Yep, that's how it looks once you've read the book. You don't lose the book, after you have read it. It just becomes unreadable. I you're adamant you haven't read it, though, then it really should be log checked. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You already read it, on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 15:42:44
Have you already read it?
no
Looks like a bug, it would be in collectable if it's been read
I had the same book, but it was readable...until I read it. You sure you didn't read it ;-)
I didn't read it.
Yep, that's how it looks once you've read the book. You don't lose the book, after you have read it. It just becomes unreadable.
I you're adamant you haven't read it, though, then it really should be log checked.
The LOG knows all!!! All hail the Log!!
ive not read it
ill pass it to ched to check the logs
You already read it, on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 15:42:44
Ive checked my logs for that day and it not there. The screenshot is below
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I can assure you, you have read it already.
14/04/17 3:43:02 PM
You have finished reading Get Hard Or Go Home