Book cooldown bug
Started by sopy [1386133] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ttyper [74099]
· 4 likes ·
Looks like unfortunate sentencing. Think the top line is supposed to imply that it increases gym gains for the period of 31 days, whereas the second line is the time remaining. The lack of a period makes it seem like …
does it show the same thing if you refresh your icons?
yes
the right one is 0 days. I wish I have another 31 days of that book.
Is just visual bug. dont think is something super bad
That's not meant to be a literal live timer. But I suppose it can be?
I don't know I just noticed instead of 0 days it appears 31 days
Looks like unfortunate sentencing. Think the top line is supposed to imply that it increases gym gains for the period of 31 days, whereas the second line is the time remaining. The lack of a period makes it seem like it says 31 days remaining.
I'm sure this is what it is, rather than a bug. That book increases your gains for 31 days. There's 44 minutes remaining, so the book has already been active for almost those 31 days.
Yes it's not a bug, "31 days" is the full duration of the book. I can remove the 'for 31 days' I guess? Although noone has considered this a problem until now.
Now I saw the difference. Yes you can remove "for 31 days" or you can add a dot after "days." to mark the finish.
Sorry for my mistake.