Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High-Low Tips

Started by Claire [1971751] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Claire [1971751]

So, I know that High-Low is completely based on chance and there is no way to predict the answer but, I am sure there are some ways to improve our gameplay so, High-Low experts can you give me some tips to get 25 wins in a row?
Bundybear [1761635]

Hahaha!! I got the merit the second ever time I played Hi-Low using a $10 stake. I thought this game was a real easy way to make big money and proceeded to sink millions and millions into it for a return of bugger all. Well played Torn Casino- the perfect hustle.
bLiNd [2010548]

I spent many weeks in a row trying to get this merit. Finally did. As mentioned above, it's just luck. You can go lower with a King and pull an Ace.

Just keep going and it will eventually come.
Alexstrasza [1825532]

The statistical odds of winning 25 games in a row is around 1 in 700. On 'average', this is how many times you'll need to play before you get the merit, based on just choosing high on 2-7, low on 8-A. Some people get it faster, some people get it slower.
_SB_ [1720077]

If the dealer draws a king on the first card at a new shuffle you still have an 7.69% chance of drawing an ace.

8 is statistically the worst card the dealer can pull, however you can improve your odds slightly by counting cards between each shuffle.

If you want to make money you need to wait for the modifier to go up.

PM me if you want some more tips.