We are giving you another 30 day ban. Please note, that as you have been warned repeatedly, the punishments are now harsher as it is not possible you are ignorant of this rule."Offending content"Trade 18-01-21 06:59:15 1028023 HH_DUDE yeeeTrade 18-01-21 06:58:52 1028023 HH_DUDE lane no revives for uTrade 18-01-21 06:45:44 1028023 HH_DUDE phantom leave
(Proof)Staff corruption Exposed
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We are giving you another 30 day ban. Please note, that as you have been warned repeatedly, the punishments are now harsher as it is not possible you are ignorant of this rule."Offending content"Trade 18-01-21 06:59:15 1028023 HH_DUDE yeeeTrade 18-01-21 06:58:52 1028023 HH_DUDE lane no revives for uTrade 18-01-21 06:45:44 1028023 HH_DUDE phantom leave
clearly you are a rule breaker and a liar I blame bad parenting
He is also a nub.
Far fromy lying, You can go ask Stretch himself
Not one word was edited
We are men of honor unlike your self
Show the proof then .
For a "man of honour" ..
- Friends
48 - Enemies
207
You know, screenshots go a long way.
I'm sorry I can't see that post. I have that awesome script that blocks out anything posted byyou.
V_I_S_H_U -- Is -- Legit_Guy -------- King of the unworthy
Really? Instead of banning me for nothing from chats
Maybe staffs should focus on catching these multies who actually deserve a ban
You are always bullying and harassing him what is your problem?
She doesn't bully anyone. Dud cries a lot.
It's an unhealthy obsession
For my sake I hope she's a pretty young thing
What are you two smoking today
Must be some good shit
HH_DUDE: hey
Badzena: wtf?
HH_DUDE: wtf
HH_DUDE: ?
Badzena: What do you want
HH_DUDE: to say sorry
Badzena: F off
HH_DUDE: I didnt mean it
Badzena: Put up a retraction then
HH_DUDE: no but I want you to help my faction
Badzena: Me help you? Youre deluded!
Badzena: Why should I?
HH_DUDE: because we are friends
Badzena: Go away
HH_DUDE: get Sarah to join me too
Badzena: LOLOL, erm, no.
HH_DUDE: my faction is the best but we need a bit of help
Badzena: No, leave me alone
HH_DUDE: do it
Badzena: F Off.
Last message: Wed, 12:26 - TCT
#staff_abuse
Have you considered moving to Syria to join the fighting ?
doesnt matter what side you join just move there
Sadly sadly, this is how things are...we can only stretch the truth do far...but it is not in our power to change the table...
[image: media1.tenor.com]
Bored with the over-repeated, stale "Staff is corrupt", "I'm quitting", "I got a Tornography", "I got a person kicked from a faction" et al. pig shit? Can't take it anymore? Didn't hear about the script yet?
Here's a friendly reminder about a script courtesy of Relentless.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16034947&b=0&a=0
To raise awareness and help attaining mass adoption, I'll have to stay behind for a while... but I'll join the exodus soon enough! [:wink:]
Mentions: Quacking? No Quacking in DoctorN!
No truth has been stretched
Ask stretch and confirm
yourself
I am not gonna risk a ban by posting fake logs and ban messages