Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(Proof)Staff corruption Exposed

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

125 replies · 1.79k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sarah01 [1074856]

Another idiot to deal with.



There is no bullying here, but if he decides to post something, based on something that can be edited, and calls it the truth - then people will have something to say about it.



I don't know what country you're from, but we believe in freedom of speech. If he's posting crap, we will have an opinion on it.



If that upsets you, stay off the forums.
Collete [1389080]

You do know what applied to Jaiden also applies to you and the other shit posters
Sn Chedburn Chedburn [1] Status: Admin Level: 16 Posted on 15:37:54 - 09/11/17 (2 months ago) Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link Your attitude towards staff needs to change before you end up in fed. You're treading a very fine line. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=17&t=16024120&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Chedburn [1] · Staff ignorance

Claire [1971751]

I guess it was too good to be true. What a dumb idiot I was to believe that you quit the forums. More shitposts incoming I guess.[:cry:]
Claire [1971751]

Exposing? You just posted some chat logs and came to a conclusion on your own that the staff is corrupted. This is no solid proof.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It's true that staff are going to treat you more harshly if you're a dick.



The simple solution is don't be a dick.
DUDE [1028023]

Far from a dick

I was on my best behavior trying to make sure I don't get banned

Then they come up with some random shit like this to get me banned

Stretch himself was shocked I didn't even get a warning for writing in trade chat

Enough said
Aids [952386]

Staff corruption? In torn? Surely not, especially not from Stretch who went snooping through private chat logs and used the information for personal faction use.



Come on homie, nothing new here, it keeps happening and nothings done about it. Phillistine was the only staff member I ever went to or trusted, and unfortunately he's no longer around. It is what it is.