Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illicit value?

Started by Streusal [1992127] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Streusal [1992127] ×1 ColdCelery [1994522] ×1

Streusal [1992127]

I stopped playing for a long time and came back to this:
$393,519,100 / $393,519,100 of illicit value has been recovered from your account. Any value that could not be recovered directly from you has been removed from other users / factions / companies it has been transferred to.

I'm really confused. I haven't even played for a long time. The only thing I could think is maybe I got flagged because my husband used to play as well and we share the same network?
Streusal [1992127]

It doesn't give me any information about the illicit value that was recovered. How am I supposed to know if the value was priced incorrectly and how can I submit a bug report if I want to contest this?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Yes, it was this one:

ColdCelery [1994522] sent a net value of $393,519,100 to User Streusal [1992127]

I guess you took over their account briefly to transfer the value yourself.

Mentions: ColdCelery [1994522] · Streusal [1992127]

Streusal [1992127]

I didn't. That's my sister IRL. But I can't prove it apart from our IP addresses / mac addresses being in different states. I mean I even referred her to the game. And she quit. I guess I will be cancelling my membership and stuff because the game is entirely unplayable.