This thread is comedy
New company's tax
Started by -BC-M16 [1002535] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This thread is comedy
Okay so, firstly, no source = BS.
Show the info, then we'll talk.
Now, if you're talking about an additive decrease in profits of 10% per star, then by simple deduction, 10* Companies will have $0 income, which is stupid.
So we'll do a multiplicative decrease of 10% per star.
| Stars | Profit Multiplier |
| 1 | 100.00% |
| 2 | 90.00% |
| 3 | 81.00% |
| 4 | 72.90% |
| 5 | 65.61% |
| 6 | 59.05% |
| 7 | 53.14% |
| 8 | 47.83% |
| 9 | 43.05% |
| 10 | 38.74% |
As of now, 10* TVNs which are run properly make an average of 850m a week thereabouts, which is 120m per day, approximately.
Different employees are being paid anywhere between 1m to 3m, but a fully staffed TVN should be spending at least 45m on employees per day. I have no idea how much goes into advertising.
However, if you apply the Tax Multiplier onto the 120m daily income, that becomes 46.5m per day, which will barely pay your employees, leaving you loose change, nothing for advertising, and nothing for yourself. So, let's say wages were scaled down with the multiplier, 3m maximum wages become little over 1.1m, and 3m wages are usually reserved for people with 140-150k INT or more.
So what about Sweet Shops? Their regular income becomes negligible, as if it were major at all anyway. However, the number of cans awarded remains the same! The average price of cans is about 2m, which means you can get approximately 1.33m a day working in a 10* Sweet Shop, while having one tenth the stats needed to join a TVN.
People will refuse to join TVNs, and begin flocking to Sweet Shops. TVNs slowly become redundant while people open more and more Sweet Shops. Then why the hell would we even need TVNs anymore? High working stats end up becoming worthless. The number of Sweet Shops increases, and I bloody well guarantee you MMCP are gonna hop on the train to crapville and start multying the hell out of cans, driving down the price of cans and other commodities.
The whole progress and wealth spectrum for older players is gone. There's literally nothing for them to work on, because both new and old players alike can own the same things, therefore decreasing the need to invest time into this game. People get disinterested quicker because hey, TORN IS SOOOO EASY NOW!
Overall sounds like
EDIT: Added some logical deduction and chain of events.
I just couldn't help it.
Rated down + 10 bounties
I don't think the op is even smart enough to realize what he said tbh.
I like your style :)
I only Rated Down, I don't feel the need to waste money on this guy.
I thought you quit a day or two ago?????
There is already a tax, it's the volatility in employment and 1* employees thinking they're 5* employees. The higher your stars, the more you have to pay to keep good employees around while walking off plank after plank as you replace idiots who think they qualify as great.
We absolutely need grammar nazis. If it's obvious the poster is learning English as a second language, fine, but anyone who's been through grammar school should know when to use apostrophes.
Thankfully Alexstrasza's script can block multiple users on forums.. I keep finding new additions each day..
Yup... seems this is the only way Dude can capture any remaining relevance. Seems the only thing these slobbering shit posters have left is karma abuse - I revel in it.
HH_DUDE disliked your post
New company's tax
HH_DUDE disliked your post
New company's tax
Mentions: New company's tax
He won't open mine. :(
I've tried a few times.
and i thought ED was the BS master
Very classy to forget the dyslectics and non-capables[:tongue:]
*Dyslexics
Less ironic and more annoying that a word like that is difficult to spell...
I see you are still stalking me, I'm not single by the way
No one is stalking you, Shitposter .
We all laugh at the b/s you come out with - mind you, all that time in the hospital instead of playing the game - shows clearly how you have nothing better to do! :)
Okay darling whatever you say