Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Would you rather....

Started by Kata [1990396] on in Fun & Games.

10 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kata [1990396] ×1

Kata [1990396]

[image: i.ytimg.com]

A "would you rather question" was posted in GD and seemed like a fun thing to do. I asked the OP if he cared if I reposted a version of his thread over here and he was cool with it. An old friend of mine used to do these on discord all the time - although his were a little worse than PG-13 most of the time - so these will be a bit cleaner. I'm assuming most of you know how to play... I'll post a question asking which of two things you'd rather do. You post which one you'd pick - generally including a why makes the post a little more interesting and would probably be more likely to generate a "like". There aren't really prizes - this is just for fun.


Kata [1990396]

Would you rather -

1. Live the rest of your life with your hands smelling like poop?

2. Have your tastebuds in your butt instead of your mouth?
Dekloren [900534]

Would rather light shit on fire on your doors.........Wait a second...

You carefully move up to Kata's Private Island and plant the paper bag filled with dog poop on their doorstep. You spark your lighter and bring the flame to the paper bag. Without hesitation you knock on the door and run away as fast as you can. To your delight, Kata appears at the front door and begins stamping out the flames. After a few short seconds, they yell out in anger. You move off before they have a chance to look around. Kata's happiness is decreased.

Mentions: Kata [1990396]

MusicCity [2009902]

Pig snout! Because I don't care how I look but I think saying Oink all the time would annoy me.



Would you rather take a bath in a mold covered tub OR go a month without washing?
Palladium [2103905]

I'd take that bath. At least I could clean myself again afterward.

Would you rather be able to get sick like normal or always have the symptoms of a fever but never get any other illness?