.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 6
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
I'm confused, who is the one taking it too seriously here? You right? - Madoza [2097148]
· 1 likes ·
People made 7 forum posts about a script that tells you when to hit and stand in blackjack. Did you miss my point, where he said TORN STAFF is working with him to get someone banned??? - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Yes, "lols" were certainly had...
.
.
I still don't get why people think bountys work
I'm confused, who is the one taking it too seriously here? You right?
I was trying to have a bit of banter with someone I presumed wouldn't be a scammer supporter, it was for lols.
I shared so others could have lols.
Whole point of the forums friend.
Yes, "lols" were certainly had...
Hahahhahaha
Nash is running a circus
I'm currently laughing as I'm a wee bit intoxicated :) Do you approve of his tirade Bogster
Just what i was abt to say....making a forum post outta this..........
Thats just flaming
People made 7 forum posts about a script that tells you when to hit and stand in blackjack.
Did you miss my point, where he said TORN STAFF is working with him to get someone banned???
He was flaming me! Lol
Can I get free bounties and a forum thread about me if I pretend to give as much of a shit as you do?
Corruption confirmed
Can I get people who know how to read, and don't just post whatever they want for karma?
You're obviously new here...
We have a detective here, but he's not interested in my case
We all get your point; you're a shit poster.
Whatever I"m not a ****ing shitposter lol. I'll get the thread graved nvm.
Torn community is just like Vesper the spaz
Closed by request.