Got this Anonymous email,
"Day in and day out I hear people saying you're giving them a hard time. Being a general arsehole, a bully, scams and the like. So listen here, one more report, one more forum post, one more F**KING time of you being a jerk and it's lights out. I can hospitalize for nearly half a day and I have friends and faction members who can do worse. You will be forced to live everywhere BUT torn. You will never NOT have a bounty on your head as cash is no object to us. Here's the deal, cut the shart and I will allow you to play the game, otherwise you'll be making an alt account in no time, starting from scratch. So, do you F**KING understand me!? DO YOU!?"
Unless you reveal your self, a threat like this has no value.
Just do it and be done with it. I'll play how I wish.
I think I can manage your attacks and bounties just fine, it wouldent be the first time. :)
Please don't disappoint me.
Im waiting. Enjoy.
*Staff Edit*
Edited the content breaking the extreme flaming rule
empty threats
Just leave him. He´s all bark and no bite.
Friends 15, enemies 75. Dude one thing is cleared.
I traced the origin of that nasty mail
[image: i0.kym-cdn.com]
If they could keep their threats there would be no need for anon threats. Ignore them until they grow a pair
Ya, im definitely not super friendly. :) my friends are few, but they are amazing friends and good people. :)
If they're going to attack and bounty the shit out of you forever, you would quickly find out who it is, so what's the point of an anonymous mail?
You are now under my protection
Don't worry about it
I find it funny ð that the person who sent that message actually think I would quit over silly bounties. :0 threatening players with 3000+ days is just plain retarded. So I'm guessing its a noob.
You are very kind. :)
Generally this is my typical response to those jackass, I've been though a lot but this one is the latest one, have a nice laugh, cheers.
I understood one thing about this game. I never cakes with anyone but if I cakes those that wanted to cake me, apparently am the bad guy.
But you see there is the thing, I also understand the upper dogs will cakes me and I can cakes the under dogs.
That is simply what there is to it and am just fine with it. How here is the interesting thing, they will lose cakes and you don't gives any cakes with their threat.
No one can keep that for long.
[image: image.prntscr.com][image: image.prntscr.com][image: image.prntscr.com][image: image.prntscr.com][image: image.prntscr.com][image: media1.tenor.com]
remember that rick guy, the weird deluded fellow. Yeah, well, my money's on him.
This is some comedy central stuff right here.
I may be deluded, But i can't send anon mails. This is hillarious though. Squeak squeak mousy apple man
Agreed, its funny ð, lets just hope ð he follows thrue with his empty threat. ;)
I'm trying to track the guy down, not for you. I wanna buy the guy a beer, maybe a few dp's,
He got the BadApple to bitch on the GD!! He deserves a medal Imo :p
Once again, you are not living up to your nick name.
The purpose of this post was to call his bluff, or to let him know I'm fine with his bounties. He claimed he was watching, so made a thread for him.
I hardly think this constitutes bitching like you said.
Are you having a hard time putting all this together?
Wish I got cool mails like these.
Gubba nub nub du rah-kah