No longer
No longer
Started by Jesus [2013634] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 54
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
No longer
$1
Good Luck selling it
I meant to say $10 bil damn Keyboard
****. i Totally Regret posting this.
you wish I cared that much [:sick:]
b
30 shekels.
Good luck though. It didn't end well for you the first time.
For starters, that's an amazing name.
How do you assure a person that you won't immediately change your name to Judas Iscariot and betray them? If I was Jesus, that would be the first of my worries.
Good name :)
I won't and it wouldn't really matter, they would have Jesus, the full original name. Original wins everytime
Intrepid!
Selling my name for 500b
if i bought the name, i could only hope that that's exactly what happens.
b
$1000
noob
$1001
a snowboard