Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Known Buy-Muggers

Started by FalconE51 [78101] on in Attacking.

7 replies · 274 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
28
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Drmark [14505] ×1 Templar_Knights [422147] ×1 Skar [442975] ×1 k3y07 [568408] ×1 CartoonHead [593980] ×1 MeXicaN [917543] ×1 Anon [1771528] ×1 Nowai [1879353] ×1 Chibs [1957100] ×1 Mercenary [1993692] ×1 Abdullah [2063435] ×1

FalconE51 [78101]

I've compiled a short list of known buy-muggers to be cautious of when dealing with trades and general sales.

Of course, this is an extremely small list compared to the total number of buy-muggers that exist on Torn. If you have a name to add, comment with proof (screenshots work best) and I'll add their name. Since this list, as of it's posting, is only of those that I have been hit by, or that I have seen the screenshots of the buy-mugging, I will not just "take your word for it" that others are also buy-muggers, as that method can be easily abused. Verifiable buy-muggers only, will be added. If you wish to maintain anonymity and not make your case publicly, feel free to send your screenshots to me via PM or Chat.

This list is ordered by ID. I will provide screenshots as they are available, as I have collected this list for quite some time, and I will be searching my events log for more screenshots.

Drmark [14505] https://prnt.sc/ik5dag
Templar_Knights [422147] https://prnt.sc/ik4y4h
Skar [442975] https://prnt.sc/ik5t5k
k3y07 [568408]
CartoonHead [593980] https://prnt.sc/ik54p4
MeXicaN [917543] https://prnt.sc/ik53zz
2Two [1109901] https://prnt.sc/ik6390
GReen-Tea [1284597] https://prnt.sc/ik55c8
Avarliea [1556957] https://prnt.sc/ik4w6e
JamesDelaney [1579045]
James_Hope [1601092]
DT-Predator [1619378] https://prnt.sc/ik5p52
NatShinNaung [1640407] https://prnt.sc/ik56l9
No_Return [1761284] https://gyazo.com/f755bda0e0b87cb59964a47e57d0772d
Synk [1771528]
Nowai [1879353] https://prnt.sc/ik55v3
Chibs [1957100]
Mercenary [1993692]
Abdullah [2063435]

Mentions: Abdullah [2063435] · Anon [1771528] · CartoonHead [593980] · Chibs [1957100] · Drmark [14505] · k3y07 [568408] · Mercenary [1993692] · MeXicaN [917543] · Nowai [1879353] · Skar [442975] · Templar_Knights [422147]

Runic [2040669]

Do you have any proof..? If you do, you really should share it, as otherwise it can't really be trusted.

Edit: This was asked before he posted any screenshots or evidence.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

These lists always fade into obscurity. Proof is easily faked and rarely given. And you missed big muggers like KaptenK, good luck though.
FalconE51 [78101]

Yes, Kapten is a big one, we all know itt. Send me a screenshot and I'll gladly add. I'm trying to make this as open as possible, with evidence, so people cannot throw tantrums about being included on the list.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

You want proof of Kapten? I've got him on my bazaar blacklist so he's never buy mugged me. If you scroll through his forum threads somewhere I'm sure you'll find an instance of him bragging about it.