Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Awesome lotto - result

Started by drcalypso [677329] on in Fun & Games.

16 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CyberMonkey [2097328] ×2 Mrcrowley [542365] ×1 SirCastic [1357778] ×1 Leak [1879410] ×1 QueenMaria [2104359] ×1

drcalypso [677329]



Hi,

I want to get rid of my certificates of awesomeness. I have decided to use them as lottery ticket in a small lottery.

1certificate = 1 ticket.. You can buy only 1 ticket.

If you buy 1 certificate in my bazaar, you can choose a number from 1 - 10,(if it was not already taken) and I will put you in the draw.

The price for the winner is $10 mil.

You have the 1/10 chance to win $10 mil for just $1mil.

When all certificates will be sold, i will use random number generator which will pickup a winner

EDIT:

Lottery will end on 6/3/2018 at 12AM TC time. Even if I do not sell all tickets. The price fro winner will be 10mil even if I do not sell all tickets.



1) CyberMonkey [2097328]

2) QueenMaria [2104359]

3) Fujita [1972921]

4) SirCastic [1357778]

5) Leak [1879410]

6

7) Mrcrowley [542365]

8

9

10) Xenos48 [2064816]

Link to my bazaar



Result:

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: CyberMonkey [2097328] · Leak [1879410] · Mrcrowley [542365] · QueenMaria [2104359] · SirCastic [1357778]

drcalypso [677329]

May be in the future :) when I have a lot of some useless crap again.

I probably have to add some cash from my pocket to attract more players next time. :)
Gnisis [1947349]

erf, only seen this thread today :/ missed it the other days oO

maybe next time i will enter ;)

btw, ty for the initiative and gratz to the winner