Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

VR

Started by Tolshortte [648554] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Tolshortte [648554]

anyone here with VR? I love VR myself. some games the locomotion isn't the best but there are games where VR really shines.

wouldn't mind finding some players from Torn to play some multiplayer VR, if anyone is interested.
DrugsInc [2097708]

I have the htc vive but haven't had the chance to try it yet, any suggestions for games i should buy for when i do set it up?
Celica [1962961]

I'm playing with a htc vive. Good experience, you do need a good videocard though. A gtx 970 didn't work for me.

Top games so far:

I expect you to die

Lazerbait

Doom

RecRoom

TheBlu

Overkill

Msg me for some multiplayer games or info on games [:smiley:]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

It's not new. Seen the same promises since the 80's, just like 3D films...

It goes crazy for a month or two then people stop giving a shit... [:sick:]