Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Great Raid 2

Started by Hinotori [1996403] on in Graveyard.

61 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hinotori [1996403]

Since this has come up a lot,

PSA: Make my life not suck
  1. Mail me actions. Chat me questions. It's much easier to keep track of this way. (There are 22 people in this game and if I have to sort through 22 chat windows, plus the 10 or so I already have, to find your action, it's not going to be fun. However, responding to chat is much faster than responding to mail.)
  2. Title your mails "The Great Raid", "TGR", "Action Change", or something like that.
  3. I don't need a paragraph, if you want to write a paragraph put it in the thread
Thanks.
Hinotori [1996403]

Last round's actions
  1. Panderp and bLiNd - Blind tried to stick to the plan, but was backstabbed!
  2. kingoflegends and rainbowsaurus - Rainbow stuck to the plan and I still didn't get anything from kingoflegends. Make sure you're mailing the right person >_>
  3. Eriksmith and Raidriar01 - Both stuck to the plan!
  4. INFP and tyrech - Tyrech stuck to the plan and I got nothing from INFP >_>
  5. Maiden and Valandes - Both stuck to the plan!
  6. PinkiePie and oops395740 - Pinkie decided to betray again, Oops still didn't send me anything >_>
  7. The_Prophet_Jo and DonDantoni - Prophet decided to betray, Don still didn't send me anything >_>
  8. Fujita and JamesH11 - Both stuck to the plan!
  9. yyzsong and Hell_Hound - Both betrayed each other! Nice job!
  10. Daisy3 and Hcom3 - Both stuck to the plan!
  11. KingLouisCLXXII and DarkAngelicBish - Still nothing from either of them! >_>
New pairings coming in a second but I'm in a hurry so scores will be outdated for a few hours sorry

Hinotori [1996403]
  1. yyzsong and JamesH11
  2. Valandes and INFP
  3. bLiNd and PinkiePie
  4. DonDantoni and Daisy3
  5. Panderp and KingLouisCLXXII
  6. Hcom3 and DarkAngelicBish
  7. Raidriar01 and rainbowsaurus
  8. Hell_Hound and The_Prophet_Jo
  9. Eriksmith and tyrech
  10. kingoflegends and Maiden
  11. Fujita and oops395740
gtgbye
Hinotori [1996403]

Only two more hours guys

I can extend the deadlines if you think that would help, but the game felt too long last time when they were 48 hours
Hinotori [1996403]
  1. yyzsong and JamesH11 - Yyzsong decided to betray, James didn't send me anything >_>
  2. Valandes and INFP - I didn't get anything >_>
  3. bLiNd and PinkiePie - Pinkie tried to stick to the plan, but was backstabbed!
  4. DonDantoni and Daisy3 - Daisy3 decided to betray, Don didn't send me an action, but I at least have an explanation >_>
  5. Panderp and KingLouisCLXXII - King tried to stick to the plan, but was backstabbed!
  6. Hcom3 and DarkAngelicBish - I didn't get anything >_>
  7. Raidriar01 and rainbowsaurus - Rainbow tried to stick to the plan, but was backstabbed!
  8. Hell_Hound and The_Prophet_Jo - Hellhound decided to betray, Prophet didn't send me anything >_>
  9. Eriksmith and tyrech - Tyrech decided to betray, Erik didn't send me anything >_>
  10. kingoflegends and Maiden - Both stuck to the plan!
  11. Fujita and oops395740 - Fujita tried to stick to the plan, but was backstabbed!
Hinotori [1996403]

Next round
  1. DarkAngelicBish and yyzsong
  2. JamesH11 and Daisy3
  3. Valandes and rainbowsaurus
  4. oops395740 and The_Prophet_Jo
  5. Eriksmith and INFP
  6. Maiden and Hell_Hound
  7. KingLouisCLXXII and kingoflegends
  8. Raidriar01 and bLiNd
  9. DonDantoni and Fujita
  10. Hcom3 and PinkiePie
  11. Panderp and tyrech
Hinotori [1996403]

As some of you may have noticed I've been offline lately. Having some trouble irl and probably won't be online consistently enough to run this game. With that said as unfortunate as it is this will be the end for now. Maybe I'll do it again at some point
Daisy3 [730750]

Hope things get better soon, Hinotori. I love this game but I want everything to be okay in your life more.

I'll be around for Great Raid 3 :)