I Was looking around my friends job, i clicked on funds and it quit my job
Job Quit
Started by Ellyili2000 [2102979] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I Was looking around my friends job, i clicked on funds and it quit my job
According to your profile, and the company's profile, you are still employed?
As posted above, you are still in a company. What is the issue?
i rejoined, but it was the fact that it kicked me out
I'd say maybe you misclicked? Because if he would've kicked you, it'd show up at events, yes?
And if you quit I believe it asks you if you are sure you wanna quit and you'd need to click yes for it to quit from the company
can you tell us what company you were in, so i can check the logs?
Update please?
no update,
closing report.