I've been finding a lot of enhancers in the city lately, just wondering if effects stack or if the multiples are redundant. Tried searching on the wiki, got a 404 error.
Enhancers
Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I've been finding a lot of enhancers in the city lately, just wondering if effects stack or if the multiples are redundant. Tried searching on the wiki, got a 404 error.
Crime enhancers, like duct tape and tracking devices, the effects don't stack. You only need one of each.
unless u want to create a monopoly on them and buy them all of course
This is correct
On what page did you get a 404 on the wiki? I can take a look at it. Or just tell what you searched.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Crime_Enhancer. I googled torn wiki enhancers, first link took me to crimes, clicked the first link that leads to enhancers under search for cash.
And Thank you Kayla