Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Full

Started by Tekel [225442] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Tekel [225442]

I just tried to hire someone to fill the last position in my company and it told me my company cannot hold anymore employees

Here is a screenshot, and you can see that my company is currently at 20/21 people.

https://snag.gy/aTfRpt.jpg



UPDATE:

Turns out my company was full and the number of employees had not updated from a previous hire.
Tekel [225442]

Not long, I had two people in the application area and tried to hire them both. I thought I had refreshed the page, but chances are I didn't. I don't think the number of employees updates in real time. I think it just needs a refresh
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I see the only issue is the top panel is not updating when actions are made in the bottom panel. Perhaps it's simple enough to trigger updates on this top panel when actions are made in the lower panels. It should be fairly easy to update at least 'Employees' value when an employee is hired or fired. I'll pass this over.