Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can we stop bullying me?

Started by memelorde [2102592] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 657 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

memelorde [2102592]

This community can be full of bullshit sometimes you know? It is hard to play the game or do anything with ten ****ing bounties on your head. I'm complaining as much to the attention i'm getting but not being to play for a couple days is a real kick to the dick. I just asked for some help and really it isn't a big deal. So to sum it up let's stop picked on the memelorde ok?
Lonestar [1151936]

Shut up, get off the forums, don't annoy richer and/or stronger people and they will forget about you and leave you alone.

But in the meantime, have 10 from me too nub.

THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
Orionis [1924258]

Dude... you made this thread? Really? I sure hope you're trolling and these are exactly the responses you wanted. If you're not, I suggest you try laying low until you better understand the social norms of Torn.
SeaLion [250755]

Generally I encourage older players to create a more welcoming environment for our new user base. We need new players to keep the game growing which people like to forget. Enjoy the 200 bounties over the next few days and lay low for a while. More you talk especially in the manner of this thread and your begging the worse time you will have.
One_Classy_Lady [873821]

We all get bounties, learn to schedule your play time around them. You will have enough time to train and do crimes between bounties.

I think when I'm back in Torn, I will add another 10, just so you can learn bounties aren't all bad. Meanwhile, as a previous poster said, keep your mouth shut.