Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If any of you wanna know, this guy is the real deal. The big cheese. Pepe himself. The new TROLL LORD of Torn City!
https://imgur.com/Ka7VBSP
Let's start imo
Ew, you spell check others.
Thanks fam
This is not the right way to go about things if bounties upset you.
Ew, you like having people not learn how to write properly, thereby degrading all forms of written communication.
It's fine if you have been reading this post I don't mind anymore
Hermit life
Look, we get it that you have a gold ak but you don't have to reference it in every thread on here.
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor
· #30
never heard of you, why do you think people should be nice to you
Who me? I'm the biggest power mogul you have ever seen.
I like it
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor
· #34
i can see why people are bullying you
Yeah but it's ok
WTF are you?
What do you mean?
Don't worry you are under my protection now
Wait until your at least level 15 before you start posting, I would know.
[:love_chemistry:] Impressed R+ [:dizzy:] [:cool:]
You just made me regret saying that. Please reference your glorious gold ak[:confused:] in all the threads.