Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Streamers

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

JollyGarcia [494677]

Just wondering if anyone here streams. I've been looking into it and there is definitely money to be made there.

I spent a while watching streamers the other day and actually made a bit of cash using a new twitch ad-on that pays viewers and streamers. Pretty neat IMO.


StealYourFace [1824992]

I think making money on the internet is really cool and pretty ingenius when peopld find steady methods. I would try this more for that aspect than the enjoyment of streaming, and that's cause I'd like to make the money I invest back.
JollyGarcia [494677]

https://refereum.com/?refid=jglu4ig0kq



Here's my referall link. You can remove the refID part if you just want to sign up without it. You may need to connect to the ethereum network through metamask or similar techs but I'm not 100% sure that's necessary. If you'd like I can give you a fairly simple step by step.
JollyGarcia [494677]

all you need to do is connect to the link I posted above and connect it to a twitch account. It's a super slow process and really wont make you an internet bill's worth of cash but who knows, maybe it'll eventually add up haha
Natalie [1407430]

My boyfriend streams on youtube for a living, pretty cool.

I used to stream on twitch a couple of years ago, changed a lot since then!