Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactivity refills

Started by Zelt [789547] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Zelt [789547]

o/



Came back to torn some years ago after an extended period of inactivity. As a result of this I had a large number of refills.

After some research I came up with a plan to expend all these refills in the gym together with a 99k happy jump, and so I postponed using them until I could achieve that. After the special books were annpunced, my plan changed further to use these refills together with the increased E per refill book to get the most possible juice out of them.



Earlier it was changed so that I couldn't use normal daily refills from the point store before I spent my inactivity refills. That's fair, as sitting on that amount of latent energy should come with a cost. However a short while ago the amount of inactivity refills you could have was capped at 250.

As a result, my number of refills went from 404 to 250. That's over 20k possible energy lost without warning. If possible, I'd very much like the chance to spend the refills lost, even just in standard trains if need be, as this has been one of my long term goals in Torn.



BR

Zelt
Stewie [1494547]

The maximum has been changed to 250; Chedburn may credit the lost refills back, if this bug report is passed to him. I don't know how it's taken this long to notice, though...
Zelt [789547]

Thanks!



Did notice, about a week back orso, but I'm a lazy sod, and I don't play too much lately. Didn't know the proper way to report it so I ended up posting it here.
Zelt [789547]

Not exactly, it was around 480, was MIA for around 7 years. I spent about 80 of them on general shenanigans, saving some chains and some missclicks