Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi there

Started by Evil_Wabbit [1908299] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

So I've been inactive for about 2 months now. Not just in graphics but on torn in general, I just log on once a day for about 4 minutes only. Can't give much of a reason other than that i simply got disinterested (no longer have wifi at home anymore either but excuses are bad). I'm planning on starting again but before I do I wanna know how the revival auction went. Forum looks more active now but what would I know being inactive. Also doing a few requests so hit me up.