403 Forbidden Error Constantly
Started by Tarun [1834945] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Suinga [158322]
· 2 likes ·
Broken recaptcha??
clear ur cookies or cache and try a diff browser
As posted above, can you please try that?
I did that already but still happening the same, having the hard time to log in.
I confirm I had this problem too but from today it seems to be no problem as of now.
oops I talked too soon. it still is happening once in a while
what browser are you using? any addons/scripts?
Firefox but no script
try chrome or explorer?
or safari if your on mac?
Already tested on these browsers chrome and explorer
ahh frustrating
what is the exact link you are using?
https://www.torn.com
passing on to be checked.
I'm going to see if Pavel has any ideas.
Broken recaptcha??
Hi,
Please can you press ctrl+shift+I in Chrome, and send a screenshot of the network tab (maximuzed to show every request) to alex@torn.com? Please then click on the failed request (it will probably be in red) and take a screenshot of both the HTTP request and HTTP response tab. This should tell us exactly what is returning a 403.
Thanks,
Davz
can the OP please do what Davzz asked.
update, please?
That does not show precisely what I was hoping to show - what I want to see is https://i.imgur.com/XxmIHZe.png
(the HTML of the body is important too). I'm also fairly sure OP never emailed this to me.