Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar image

Started by Maverick-24 [2097900] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Maverick-24 [2097900]

Anyone wants a bazaar image? I can customize this for 1 person, or for more if you choose different neon colors (I say 1 because I'd ike to be unique, but if you guys do not mind having the same image, fine by me).

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am not new in the graphics' world, I just made this for fun in a few seconds for my bazaar (but used another), and I'd hate it to be a waste.